For anyone looking for a spectacular overview of Ferrari's first 75 years, this book is definitely for them. Congratulations on this wonderfully produced work.
Keith Bluemel, renowned British Ferrari historian
With his unmistakably luminous photographs, Günther Raupp celebrates the timeless beauties from Ferrari's 75 years. His book brings them to life: In each of the 280 photographs, it's as if you can hear the sound of the engine.
Nicole Simon in ViaAbetone magazine
You drive with your eyes first. Photographer Günther Raupp shows what constitutes the legend of the brand. This book is the largest Ferrari museum in the world.
Martin Wittler in Der SPIEGEL
If you could only have one Ferrari book on your shelf, it would be Ferrari 75 by Günther Raupp.
Lars Beringer, renowned German Ferrari historian
This book is the summary of my life's work with Ferrari.
- Book like the standard version, yet the rare, highly exclusive Collector's Edition comes in a Ferrari-yellow metal slipcase, numbered and limited to just 290 copies worldwide
- Each copy is personally signed by Günther Raupp
- Weighs an impressive 5.6 kg in the metal slipcase!
- Photography by Günther Raupp, texts by Jürgen Lewandowski
- The Collector's Edition is the exclusive literary work of art to properly celebrate Ferrari's 75th anniversary
- Act fast! The Collector's Edition will be the first to sell out
"You have to dream a car first" was Enzo Ferrari's credo. And no one else creates images of the Commendatore’s dreams like Günther Raupp. Offering far more than just a flood of arbitrary images,the internationally renowned automotive photographer spotlights these objects of longing from Maranello in the most seductive way possible – and thus fuels the Ferrari legend for all time.
After its founding in 1947, Ferrari is now celebrating its 75th anniversary in 2022. And with his very personal selection from Ferrari's 75 years, Günther Raupp has created the ultimate coffee-table book to mark the anniversary. Not only does it captivate with its perfect photos, the expert texts by Jürgen Lewandowski turn this strictly limited-edition work into an experience.