Responsible for the content of this site:
Raupp Design GmbH
Visual Communication and PublishingAt the Bergkelter 5
Tel.: +49 (0)7144 823320
GF Günther Raupp
Ust-IdNr DE 146130782
HRB 310539 Stuttgart
The information provided on the raupp.com website has been carefully checked and is regularly updated. However, no liability or guarantee can be accepted that all information is complete, correct and up to date at all times. This applies in particular to all "links" to other websites to which direct or indirect reference is made. With regard to the links, raupp.com expressly declares that it has no influence whatsoever on the design and content of the linked pages and that it does not adopt these contents as its own.
- Contents, design, layout, source code, name, logo and above all all all photos of Raupp.com are subject to copyright and are protected by copyright.
- A use is given - if not expressly differently indicated - for non-commercial purposes.
- Use under commercial conditions requires the express permission of the website owner/author.
- This applies both to documents in their entirety and to all photos as well as parts or extracts thereof.
- Each copy of the documents and/or parts thereof must contain a copyright declaration, the source, as well as the copyright protection symbol of the author.
- Changes to the document as well as parts thereof require the express permission of the author.
- The author reserves the right to revoke any permission granted at any time and any use must be discontinued immediately.
Use of Google Analytics
Using Facebook Social Plugins
Our website uses the "Like" button of the social network facebook.com. This special service is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). The button is marked with the Facebook logo and/or the addition "Like".
When you visit a website on our website that contains the button, your browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook's servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook to your browser, which integrates it into the website.
When Facebook is called, it receives the information that someone has called the corresponding page on our website. If you are logged in to Facebook at this moment, Facebook can assign the visit call to your Facebook account - even if you do not click on the button. If you click on the "Like" button, the corresponding information is transferred directly from your browser to Facebook and saved there.
For information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by Facebook as well as your setting options to protect your privacy, please refer to Facebook's data protection guidelines.
If you do not want Facebook to collect personal data about you via our Internet site, you must.